I can help you transform your garden into a productive wildlife haven, either on-site or remotely.
It is vital that productive, wildlife gardens are beautiful, to encourage wildlife and humans.
Free ‘Make a Forest Garden Plan’ mini-course
- Choosing correct scale for paper plan
- Use satellite photo for CAD plan
- Measuring techniques, incl. triangulation
- Which observations to record when surveying your site
- Enrol now
- “Makes a forest garden feel achievable” Anne, Llandeilo
- “Simply inspiring” Donna, Llandeilo
- “Can’t really recommend this place enough” HD2001
- “I’m just delighted with the plan! It’s everything I wanted and much more.” Sandra, Dublin
My name is Jake Rayson and I’m a forest gardener and designer. Like most people, I’m concerned about the climate crisis and mass extinction. Promoting forest gardening is my small contribution to making things better, for connecting people with their landscape and their wildlife. I give talks, design gardens and run an online course & workshops.