I can help you transform your garden into a productive wildlife haven, either on-site or remotely.
It is vital that productive, wildlife gardens are beautiful, to encourage wildlife and humans.
Wildlife forest garden design
A forest garden works with nature to grow edible crops, a place for wildlife and a naturalistic style. My work focusses on the aesthetic combination of native and productive plants.
Free ‘Make a Forest Garden Plan’ mini-course
- Choosing the scale for a paper plan
- Using satellite photo for a CAD plan
- Measuring techniques, incl. triangulation
- Which observations to record when surveying your site
Enrolment is on pause. Please get in touch email@example.com to put your name on the waiting list 🙂.
- “Makes a forest garden feel achievable” Anne, Llandeilo
- “Simply inspiring” Donna, Llandeilo
- “Can’t really recommend this place enough” HD2001
- “I’m just delighted with the plan! It’s everything I wanted and much more.” Sandra, Dublin
My name is Jake Rayson and I’m a forest gardener and designer. Like most people, I’m concerned about the climate crisis and mass extinction. Promoting forest gardening is my small contribution to making things better, for connecting people with their landscape and their wildlife. I give talks, design gardens and run an online course & workshops.