Forest garden tour
Two hour tour of our West Wales forest garden, showing how it works, why it’s good for the environment and how it’s less maintenance. Includes coffee & biscuits, from April to September, tickets £27 via Airbnb.
Forest garden workshop
Learn how to create your own forest garden with this in-depth and hands-on session. The whole process is covered, from surveying, to planning, propagating & planting. All day workshop 10am‑4pm, refreshments included, from April to September, tickets £75 via Airbnb.
A forest garden is like a wildlife orchard underplanted with edible shrubs and perennial vegetables. It is productive, sustainable and low maintenance.
- “Makes a forest garden feel achievable” Anne, Llandeilo
- “Simply inspiring” Donna, Llandeilo
- “Can’t really recommend this place enough” HD2001
- “I’m just delighted with the plan! It’s everything I wanted and much more.” Sandra, Dublin
We live in glorious West Wales in Ceredigion, next to Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire and 7 miles from the sea. Our address is Penralltgeri Isaf, Cwm Cou SA38 9PA
- From Newcastle Emlyn—immediate right after 30 sign in Cwm Cou, signposted Felin Geri, one mile up the steep hill on the left.
- From Cardigan—right turn in Cwm Cou toward Newcastle Emlyn, round corner, immediate left signposted Felin Geri, one mile up the steep hill on the left.
My name is Jake. We moved to West Wales with our young family in 2015 for a greener, quieter life. I set up Forest Garden Wales to run tours, workshops and talks to promote forest gardening, a productive and sustainable way of gardening.