Online wildlife forest garden course
I’m currently filming the new online course, due to be launched at the end of November 2019. Please signup to the Forest Garden Wales newsletter to be sure of catching announcements and giveaways.
Here is a taster of the format, a small screencast I made for some clients to give them an overview of the design process:
Signup to the newsletter to be updated about the course:
Proposed course content
Introduction: What is a forest garden, why would you want one & the importance of wildlife
- Propagate: It’s never too early to start propagating.
- Perennial veg: Get a quick return on your initial planting.
- Survey your site: Where are the sun, the wind, the water and the things?
- Design: using low cost tools to create a plan of action.
- Windbreaks: Windbreaks now & your plants will love you 4ever.
- Canopy: Plant the big trees, the canopy layer.
- Ground prep: Clear the ground to plant your plants.
- Shrubs: Once the ground is clear, shrubs away.
- Ground cover: Keep the ground covered at all times & at all costs.
If there’s something that you’d like to be covered that isn’t listed, please do email me email@example.com or tweet me @ForestGdnWales, and I will try to incorporate it, in a bonus video if not the main course.