Online wildlife forest garden course
Development of the course is on hold for a while, as I’ve had to furlough the business. Please signup to the Forest Garden Wales newsletter to be sure of catching announcements and giveaways.
Here is a taster of the format, a small screencast I made for some clients to give them an overview of the design process:
Signup to the newsletter to be updated about the course:
Introduction: What is a forest garden, why would you want one & the importance of wildlife
- Propagate: it’s never too early to start propagating.
- Plan: where are the sun, the wind, the water and the things?
- Design: using low cost tools to create a plan of action.
- Perennial veg: get a quick return on your initial planting.
- Windbreaks: windbreaks now & your plants will love you 4ever.
- Canopy: plant the big trees, the canopy layer.
- Ground prep: clear the ground to plant your plants.
- Shrubs: once the ground is clear, shrubs away.
- Ground cover: keep the ground covered at all times & at all costs.
If there’s something that you’d like to be covered that isn’t listed, please do email me firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @ForestGdnWales, and I will try to incorporate it, in a bonus video if not the main course.