Create a Backyard Forest
Development of the course is on hold for a while, as I’ve had to furlough the business. Please signup to the Forest Garden Wales newsletter to be sure of catching announcements and giveaways.
There is a slideshow for each lecture, the latest version is always here. Press
p to bring up notes.
- Introducing Why growing edible crops with nature is so important
- Plan Observations to make, wishes to list & mapping your patch
- Design How to put things in the right place
- Protect Windbreaks & other tricks to protect your precious plants
- Perennial Veg Resilient & low maintenance veg are on the menu
- Canopy Plant the big trees, the canopy layer
- Ground Prep Ways to clear the ground, so as to plant your plants
- Shrubs & Ground Cover Establish shrubs & cover the ground
Free preview videos are available on my YouTube channel youtube.com/c/ForestGardenWales playlist Create a Backyard Forest.