Forest Garden Course
A one day practical course for beginners on the second Saturday of each month, from April to September. It’s located in West Wales and costs £110 per person. We cover the whole process, from surveying, to planning, propagating and planting. Make it part of your holiday!
- Survey your site: Measure out the land, test the soil, mark features.
- Plan: using low cost tools to create a plan of action.
- Propagate: It’s never too early to start propagating.
- Windbreaks: Windbreaks now & your plants will love you 4ever.
- Canopy: Plant the big trees, the canopy layer.
- Sheet mulch: Cover the ground to kill off the grass.
- Shrubs: Once your sheet mulch is up, shrubs away.
- Ground cover: Keep the ground covered at all times & at all costs.
Second Saturday of every month, April to September inclusive.
- Saturday 13th April 2019
- Saturday 11th May 2019
- Saturday 8th June 2019
- Saturday 13th July 2019
- Saturday 10th August 2019
- Saturday 14th September 2019
Directions & booking
For directions, see www.forestgarden.wales/contact
For booking, please email Jake firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 07398 474 064.