Forest Garden workshop
A one day practical course for beginners, from April to September. We cover the whole process, from surveying, to planning, propagating and planting. Make it part of your holiday!
Book workshop now on Airbnb
- Survey your site: Measure out the land, test the soil, mark features.
- Plan: using low cost tools to create a plan of action.
- Propagate: It’s never too early to start propagating.
- Windbreaks: Windbreaks now & your plants will love you 4ever.
- Canopy: Plant the big trees, the canopy layer.
- Sheet mulch: Cover the ground to kill off the grass.
- Shrubs: Once your sheet mulch is up, shrubs away.
- Ground cover: Keep the ground covered at all times & at all costs.
For directions, see www.forestgarden.wales/contact