Forest Garden workshop
A one day practical course for beginners, from April to September. We cover the whole process, from surveying, to planning, propagating and planting. Make it part of your holiday! Only £75 per person, workshop from 10am-4pm, refreshments included. Maximum 8 people per workshop. It is available to book via Airbnb.
- Survey your site: Measure out the land, test the soil, mark features.
- Plan: using low cost tools to create a plan of action.
- Propagate: It’s never too early to start propagating.
- Windbreaks: Windbreaks now & your plants will love you 4ever.
- Canopy: Plant the big trees, the canopy layer.
- Sheet mulch: Cover the ground to kill off the grass.
- Shrubs: Once your sheet mulch is up, shrubs away.
- Ground cover: Keep the ground covered at all times & at all costs.
For directions, see www.forestgarden.wales/contact